Today, we are going to describe the simplest way to block and unblock someone on Snapchat.
Snapchat is one of the online social media platforms with hundreds of millions of active users all around the globe. It is available to both Android and iPhone users with multiple engaging and unique features to connect to people.
Although it is a joyous experience to connect to people, however often, we come across some stalker or unwanted person with undesirable and displeasing messages. Snapchat has made quite a remarkably easy way to counter that. Users can effortlessly block someone via a few taps that stop the blocked person from contacting them or even viewing their public posts.
Here, we are going to describe the simplest way to block and unblock someone on Snapchat within few minutes.
How to block someone on Snapchat step by step:
- Open your Snapchat app and sign in if you have not already.
- Open the friends’ panel by swiping to the right.
- Tap and hold the name of the person you wish to block.
- Tap “More” from the list of options.
- Now tap “Block”.
- If the person you wish to block is not in your friends’ list, tap on the search icon on the top and type their name.
- After finding them, tap and hold on their name, tap “More” and then “Block”.
With these simple steps, you will be able to block someone very easily.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat step by step:
- After signing in, go to your profile by tapping the profile icon on the top left of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top right to go to the settings.
- Scroll down to find “Blocked” at the end and tap it.
- Here you will find all blocked people; tap “X” besides the person’s name you wish to unblock, and this will unblock the person.
Thus, by following these simple steps, you can unblock someone effortlessly.