Today, We discuss how to Save a Snapchat Videos in your mobile. Snapchat is one of the very famous Social media platforms which allows people to communicate through multimedia messaging. It has multiple unique and captivating features like messages, and pictures are available for only a short period after which they become inaccessible, and this is a significant feature for the attraction of users.
However, for the users who wish to save a Snapchat videos or pictures, you have come to the right place. Here we are going to let you know how to achieve the task.
Saving your own Snapchat Picture or Video
- Open your Snapchat App and take picture or video as you require
- Tap the small tick symbol on the bottom left of the screen, and you will see a “Saved!” confirmation
- For iPhone users, the picture or video will be saved to the Camera Roll automatically.
- If you are an Android user, exit the video by tapping on the “X” near the top left.
- Swipe up to view your saved Snaps.
- Here tap and hold the Snap you wish to save and select “Export Snap”, and then “Camera Roll” to save it your Camera Roll.
Saving Snapchat Picture or Video from other users
iPhone allows screen recording of the video which can be enabled through the settings.
Android users require to download an app for screen recording like AZ Screen, Assistive Touch, etc. To screen record the videos.
Alternatively, you can capture the other users’ Snap using the camera of some other device like a mobile phone or Tablet as it is very convenient to do so.